Little Orphan Boy Little Orphan Boy

This is classic newgrounds right here , me and my friend try to watch this one around christmas time every year we love it that much shame that the java update has messed up some of the scenes in it

Bearly Releaved Bearly Releaved

Very slick ,well made and entertaining dont know how I feel about huge bear tits though haha xD

Nice headphones Nice headphones

It is pretty good for someones second animation and I imagine that youre making fun of the Beats headphones or something similar and its the same way i feel about it those headphones arent anything special at all .

Keep on animating buddy you will only get better

Aloelion responds:

yup ;)....you kinda get what im saying here....having a high price for an item, doesnt always make it better.And thanks for the feedback.....

Random sh1t Random sh1t

That pun was so bad and unfunny that it became funny i like it

rchaushesku responds:

Thx man, for this strange compliment O_o

SMB:HOTS Episode 2 Vol 3 SMB:HOTS Episode 2 Vol 3

looks well made and its got good pacing my only minor critisicm is the earpiercingly loud volume in a couple of bits other then that i like it

Sucked out Sucked out

Its pretty unique ill give you that i liked it

Cinderello Cinderello

this was brilliant thea creativity and the faces i love it

MvC3: She-Hulk MvC3: She-Hulk

What ?

She Hulk ? really ? :S

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

ANIME

that was pretty funny , the voices were a bit loud at some points otherwise a great job

Stupid Day Job Stupid Day Job

Very entertaining art

I really liked your art style and it was the animation the kept me interested throughout and you made some good jokes outside of the songs lyrics

Only thing that bothered me a little was the singers voice in that song

vakavadesigns responds:

Yeah his voice has gotten me some comments like that. He's probably making his voice like that intentionally to add to the humor of it all. Thanks for the review.